The mission of the Housing Department is to provide decent, safe, attractive, sanitary and well maintained housing for eligible low and very low income families in a manner that promotes commitment, exemplary customer services, economy, efficiency, and the social well being of the residents.
|Affordable Housing & Rehabilitation Division||(805) 385-7400|
|Need assistance in purchasing a home, repairing your home or replacing your mobile home? Find out more information here.|
|If you are interested in information regarding the Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP), please click here.|
|Housing Administrative Services||(805) 385-8041|
|Resident Services Program||(805) 385-7574|
|Homeless Assistance||(805) 385-8044|
|Mobilehome Rent Stabilization/Fair Housing||(805) 385-8095|
|Public Housing Rental Assistance||(805) 385-8114|
|Section 8 Rental Assistance||(805) 385-8097|
- Final Draft of Consolidated Plan FY 2013-2018 and Annual Action Plan FY 2013-2014.
- Notice of Extension of 30-Day Public Review Draft FY 2013-2018 Consolidated Plan and Fy 2013-2014 Annual Action Plan.The public review and comment period is from April 17, 2013, to May 20, 2013.
- Aviso Extensión de la Revisión Pública de 30 Días Borrador del Plan Consolidado Años Fiscales 2013-2018 y Plan de Acción Anual Año Fiscal 2013-2014. El periodo de revisión y comentario público es del 17 de abril de 2013 al 20 de mayo de 2013.
- Classifications and Salary ranges, B Schedule (IUOE Employees) Revised 1/6/13
- Fiscal Year 2013-2014 Annual Action Plan Draft
- Fiscal Years 2013-2018 Consolidated Plan Draft
- NOTICE OF 30·DAY PUBLIC REVIEW - First Amendment of the Fiscal Year 2012-2013 Annual Action Plan
- Request for Proposals for Inspectors and Appraisers
- Notice of Public Hearing, Consideration of Goals and Objectives for FY 2013-2018 Consolidated Plan and FY 2013-2014 Annual Action Plan, Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 7:00 PM
- Notice of Document Availability: Draft Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report, 2011-2012
- Draft of the FY 2012-2013 Annual Action Plan